The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NEW Phase One IQ140 Digital Back + MINT Phase One 645 DF + 80mm Lens

L

lykushi

For Sale:
NEW Phase One IQ140 Medium Format Digital Back + PhaseOne 645DF / 80mm Schneider f/2.8 Leaf Shutter + 5 year added Warranty

Pictures:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/36031563/1/iq140?h=2facba

Why I'm selling:
I bought this system from Digital Transitions in NY (certified Phase One distributor) in March of 2011 before the IQ140 was released. Because the back hadn't begun shipping yet, I was given a p40+ as a temporary loaner until the IQ140 backs started shipping in June. However June rolled around and I was told the back would be delayed even further so I bought a Hasselblad H4D-40 (I needed to start shooting a project asap). I realized that after shooting with the Hasselblad that I didn't need all the bells and whistles of the IQ140. So after the IQ140 arrived in August, I decided to sell it. It is still brand new and is covered under 5 years of the PhaseOne Value Added Warranty. There's 4 years and 7 months left on the warranty (if my math is correct). For more info on what the warranty covers please see: http://db.tt/5hUhqes

What's Included:
• IQ140 Digital Back (Brand new, never turned on. I opened the box once only to verify contents)
• Phase One 645DF Camera in Original Packaging (Mint Condition. Used once to test the p40+, never left the house.
⁃ I noticed 3 imperfections on the camera body that may or may not make a big difference to you. But for the sake of disclosure I will include them: 1 small scratch on the plastic rear body cover, 1mm scratch right under the hot shoe, 1 scratch on bottom by tripod mount. please see the pictures for a better idea)
• 80mm Schneider f/2.8 Leaf Shutter Lens in Original Packaging (Mint+ Condition, used once. flawless optics, no scratches on body)
• PhaseOne Pelican Case w/ accessories (case is in perfect condition, never used)

Contents of Case: (I verified the contents with the PhaseOne website to make sure everything was there, all come in original packaging)
• 8GB CF card (used once)
• Capture One Pro software CD (new)
• Firewire 800 cable (new)
• USB3 Cable (IQ-series only) (new)
• CCD Cleaning kit (new)
• 100x100mm Lens cast calibration plate (new)
• USB key with documentation (new)
• Gray Card and Warranty papers (new)
• 2 Lens wrapping cloths (new)
• CF-Cardreader and cable (used, mint minus condition)
• Hähnel Twin Pro charger with international adapter (used, mint condition)
• power supply and car charger (new)
• 2 Digital Back Batteries (used once)
• Multiconnector sync cable for (new)
• connection to technical camera (new)
• Digital back cover (new)
• Lens and LCD Microfiber cleaning cloth (new)

Bonus:
• Free Phase One V- Grip - allows more comfortable vertical shooting and has built-in flash trigger (Mint+ condition, used once. When I bought this, Digital Transitions threw this in for me for free . $1300 dollar value. I will do the same for you)

Price:
$27,000 via bank wire. Price includes shipping with USPS Certified Registered Mail which is insured up to $25,000. NOTE: U.S. ONLY BUYERS. USPS cannot insure the full value if it is sent overseas (sorry). I bought this system for $29,990. Because of my mistake you get to save almost $3,000 and get a BRAND NEW digital back and a mint+ camera kit. You could use the savings to add another Schneider Leaf Shutter lens to this kit, or use the money for a vacation with your new camera (which is what I would personally prefer).

My Credentials:

My Ebay profile:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lykushi&ftab=AllFeedback
If you would like, let me know your ebay ID and I can send you a message from my ebay account.

My Blog:
www.awayfromkitchen.com

My facebook portfolio:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.278394336449.148223.843301449&l=7c84b579af&type=1

Phone:
please PM me for my phone number and I will gladly call you to discuss any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking.

L

lykushi

Camera and Lens have sold!

New Price for IQ140 back:
$19,900 via Paypal + 2.20% fees.

Price includes shipping with USPS Certified Registered Mail which is insured up to $25,000. NOTE: U.S. ONLY BUYERS. USPS cannot insure the full value if it is sent overseas (sorry).

Currently the IQ140 retails for $21,900. Add the 5 year Value Added Warranty ($4,000 value) and you're at $25,900, if buying from a PhaseOne reseller. What I'm offering is the exact same back (brand new) with the same warranty but at $19,900. Granted, there are a few months less on the warranty now but it's still $6,000 worth of savings.