The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Alpa 12 TC, Phase One Grip, SK 24 XL Digitar

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Fantastic travel technical camera outfit for the Phase One shooter!

Alpa 12 TC body, black pn# 010500010
Alpa finger grip right side - black pn# 040090010
Alpa left side Phase One wakeup trigger grip - black pn#040080030
Alpa Mamiya digital back plate with shim kit - pn#190030015
Alpa 24mm XL f/5.6 Schneider Apo-Digitar with center filter, dedicated back plate & finger release pn# 160025020 & pn# 400080020

Add a digital back and you've got probably the ultimate travel technical camera outfit. Everything is in excellent/like new condition. I'm selling only because I thought I'd use this as a travel alternative to my Alpa STC but to be honest one small Alpa is enough ...

Complete outfit kit: $6300. ($11,680 new)

SK 24 XL: $3500 ($6490 new)
TC outfit with grips & plate: $3300 ($5190 new)

Ideally I'd prefer to sell the entire TC outfit together for a Phase One shooter although if someone wants just the Phase One wake up grip I'll sell that for $800 ($1400 new but discontinued). Similarly I can also sell the Mamiya plate with shim kit for $800 if you just need that.

Open also to trades against Phase One 55LS or 110 LS lenses.

I prefer a CONUS sale unless to a well known buyer. PayPal ok and I'll ship free.

Quick snaps (please ignore my peeling name label on the side of the TC in the shot). I can shoot some more detailed pictures if you need to see more & without the dust bunnies. :eek::

Last edited: