The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Valeo 22wi in h-mount with widepan 4x5 sliding adpater for 1800€

fotolli

Hi all,

I am selling my Leaf Valeo 22wi in Hasselblad h-mount and a matching Widepan sliding adapter with graflock plate for 4x5.
I think it is still a perfect studio, table-top set up, since the 22 megapixel dalsa sensor is still used in the latest Aptus II-5 backs and delivers wonderful "creamy" files. Actually I like them a lot better than the files form the Kodak Sensors.

The back itself must have had a little accident with the previous owner, since there is a little hairline crack in the housing, which is purely cosmetic, and which I have seen with other backs beig offered in the past. Nothing serious. The crack is under the tape in picture 3.
Another flaw is a tiny pinpoint scratch on the protection glass, which shows like a dust spot in the final image, if you can detect it, which usually is only the case in monochromatic pictures, i.e. blue sky or a white paper back-drop. It´s easily retouched or one could exchange the protection glass, which sets you back roughly $400 if you perform it yourself. I never bothered. I attach a picture tht shows the effect.

Because of these flaws, I will sell the back and Widepan adater for modest 1800€ (I think at least that is, currently on ebay.co.uk the same back is listed for 2500 GBP / 2850€ without Widepan adapter).

For anyone interested in using the back outdoors, I do have a portable solution kit, consisting of 2 20gb hardisks, 3 sets of Batteries, chrager, Ipaq hx 2490 and dp-67 software. I would let go of this for an additional 300€.

Also I have a Hasselblad H1 Body and HC 80mm lens, if someone would like to go this route. I´d need to get 1500€ for this.

I am living in Zurich,Swizerland, but can ship from Germany, so that there are no incoming taxes for those living in the EU.
This said, I also have German bank account, so that a banktransfer in € using iban and BIC is my preferred method of paying, since paypal is a rip of and would not grant protection anyways for purchases outside of ebay. I do have excellent feedback on ebay over the past 10 years under the user name "fotolli", if you´d like to check on that one. And no, I am not a dealer, just a gearhead and actually I buy more than I sell.

If interested, please pm me.

Thanks,

Oliver

Last edited:

fotolli

If someone would like to trade the entire kit, i.e. H1 + 80mm lens + Valeo 22wi for something like a Phase One P25 / P30 or Leaf Aptus Series back in Hasselblad H-mount,
I´d be very interested.