The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Sinar F2 4x5 Camera, 2 Lenses, Polaroid Backs, Pelican 1650 Case, 8 Film Holders

C

carbonmetrictree

I copied and pasted the listing on Ebay for my 4x5 camera here. Any GetDPI member interested in purchasing the camera will receive free shipping!

You can view the auction here if you would like to take a look at the images with a really crappy point and shoot camera.

--
This is a complete Sinar Large format 4x5" camera outfit.

The camera is in perfect working condition!

-The rails, front and rear standards all shift smoothly allowing for accurate and fine focusing adjustments
-Both lenses have their own lens boards and are in excellent condition, the glass is flawless and the shutters are crisp and snappy.
-The 8 film holders are made by fidelity and have no dings or dents on the dark slide and moves smoothly in and out with no light leaks.
-A bag bellows is included for the 90mm lens so that you can have a lot more movement with shifting and tilting.
-I have also included a Polaroid 669 Holder along with the Polaroid 545 Pro digital film holder with integrated temperature and timing controls profiled for each type of Polaroid

-The Pelican case's foam has been customized to fit all of the equipment safely for travel without any items hitting each other while on the go.

Items included: (I've also included the prices for each piece of equipment to give you and idea what everything would be going for on Ebay)

Camera Body + Front and Rear Standards w/Ground Glass and Accordion Bellows - $600
Wide Angle Bag Bellows - $80
Rodenstock Grandagon-N MC (Multicoated) f/6.8 90mm Lens w/ Copal 0 Lens Board (Used 3 times, bought brand new) - $595
Rodenstock Sironar-N MC (Multicoated) f/5.6 210mm Lens w/ Copal 1 Lens Board (Still in excelent condition!) - $425
6 Inch Rail Extension - $55
8 Fidelity 4x5 Film Holders - $115
Polaroid 669 Holder - $20
Polaroid 545 Pro Holder - $125
12 Inch Cable Release - $20
Pelican 1610 Watertight Flight Case w/ Waterproof Sealing - $185
Pelican 1600 Series Pick and Pluck Foam Insert - $125

Total price if purchased separately on Ebay (I used very honest pricing on the completed items search) : $2345

I really wanted to keep this setup, but I am migrating to an Alpa camera system and need to get all the cash I can get!

I've kept all the equipment in a temperature controlled closet with dehumidifiers to ensure the lenses and camera gear is kept in a safe place.
One of the great features in having the Pelican case is that it can be used as a step stool if you have a shot that is higher than your field of view, the case
is incredibly strong! The wheels roll very smooth and the telescopic handle has a spring switch so that it doesn't slide out accidentally,
it is very comfortable to use because the handle slides out like a well crafted piece of luggage.

The buyer will also receive a free cheapo loupe! :D

C

carbonmetrictree

Re: Sinar F2 4x5 Camera, 2 Lenses, Polaroid Backs, Pelican 1650 Case, 8 Film Holders

Lowered to $1800 including shipping in the continental US!