The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron 35 4th version

fotolli

Hi all,

I am selling one of my Summicrons. It is in good user condition with clean glass and only on some inner element I can detect some traces of dust, I guess, when shining a flashlight trough it. When given a CLA this should vanish, but IMO it does not affect image quality.

My price is 1500 CHF (Swiss Francs) net to me + shipping.
For people living on the EU, I can ship from Germany so that no incoming taxes apply.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Oliver

Last edited:

fotolli

I just realised that although focusing is smooth there is a very light resistance about half way through that is hardly noticable (an I never really did so far), but it is there. Because of this, I reduce my asking price to 1250 CHF net to me, so that the potential buyer can have the lens CLA`d.