The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M7 & lenses for sale (heaps of them)

hunghang

In addition to my listing at http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29712, I have the following gear that needs to find a new home.

Located in Australia and prices are in AUD - does not include any fees or shipping costs (extra, TBD). Domestic Australian sale preferred, but will consider o/s sales on a case-by-case basis. If possible, I'd like to avoid PayPal due to the fees involved.

Photos of the gear can be provided on the weekend upon request. Feel free to contact me on [email protected] (instead of PMs - I can't access forums during work hours).

Here goes.....

1. Leica M7 - $2400
Late serial 294xxxx with MP finder. Excellent condition. Fully boxed. Either this M7 goes, or the M6 Titanium listed in the above link.

2. CV 12mm F5.6 M-mount w/ matching 12mm VF - $900
Fully boxed. As new.

3. CV 15mm F4.5 LTM w/ 21mm VF - $375
21mm VF is useful for both 15mm and 21mm (esp if you have an M8 & a FF camera).

4. CV 21mm F4 LTM w/ matching 21mm VF and LH-1 hood - $350

5. CV 28mm F2 M-mount - $500
As new. Boxed

6. CV 28mm F3.5 LTM - $400
Chrome, excellent condition

7. CV 35mm F1.4 - $500
As new. Boxed.

8. Leica 35mm F1.4 Summilux Pre-asph - $1700
Good condition.

9. Leica 35mm F2 Summicron ASPH - $2500
Excellent condition. Boxed.

10. Leica 35mm F2 Summicron ASPH - $2800
Excellent condition. Boxed. Chrome. 6-bit coded.

11. Canon 50mm F1.2 LTM - $500
Slight haze overlooked from recent clean.

12. CV 75mm F1.8 w/ hood and 75mm VF - $650
As new. Boxed.

Last edited:

hunghang

Enough of time-wasters, tyre-kickers, and unrealistic offers. I guess that's the nature of internet sales.

All remaining sales withdrawn.