The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alpa lovers rejoice

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Heck there is actually a Alpa lens for sale. There so hard to find used but this is just barely 2 months old and bought brand new. In Alpa mount I have the famed 47mm Super- Angulon 5.6 XL version. Have box and front and rear caps.

I need something wider or else this would never be on the block. New this thing is 3700.00 and has the biggest image circle for extreme shifting.

Link here http://www.badgergraphic.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=301 BTW the prices went up so not sure this price would even hold new. It maybe more

This is in off the shelf condition. Save 500 from new Priced at 3200.00 Paypal is fine but shipping US will be 75 dollars insured. UPS 3 day select

Guy Mancuso

Not yet but serious consideration. I think I can try one first, working on that. Maybe even the 35mm or 28. I want something wider than my Mamiya glass

C

carbonmetrictree

:D Sorry man, I only shoot wide. But man, this is a pretty good deal.

Guy Mancuso

This is still available . Also would trade for a 35mm Alpa or a 24mm Alpa lens, plus any money difference