The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony NEX-3

dubes

For sale is a Sony NEX-3 *body only* with around 1,100 shutter actuations. Includes box, USB cable, camera strap, flash, battery and charger, body cover (had to buy this separately as Sony doesn’t include one with the camera), Fotga LCD protector, and Metabones Leica M-to-Sony NEX adapter. Firmware is updated to Version 4 (with focus peaking). Selling because I bought a NEX-5 and JTec tripod quick-release plate.

Asking $330, including shipping and Paypal fees for a U.S. buyer.

(I had this camera listed for sale in July, but out of consideration for the buyer I canceled the deal after Fed Ex misplaced the camera for about 3 weeks.)

dubes

I also have the Sony E-mount 16mm f/2.8 lens available. This lens came with my NEX-5 kit, but I find that I just don't use it. I'll post pics tonight, but it's basically as new since I believe the only time it was mounted is when I took the NEX-5 out of its box.

The 16mm f/2.8 lists for $250 new and I have seen it sold used typically in the $130 to $150 range plus shipping. I will include as a kit with the NEX-3 WITHOUT the body cap and rear lens cap for $380 including Paypal / shipping in the U.S--that's only $50 over my asking price for the camera + M-mount adapter alone.

I will also make this lens available for separate purchase for $125 including front and rear lens caps, Paypal'd and shipped in the CONUS, but I want to give a potential NEX-3 buyer right of first refusal.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

dubes

Re: FS: Sony NEX-3 - REDUCED

Sony Nex-3 Black Body: $300 including Paypal fees and shipping in the CONUS
Sony 16mm f/2.8 E-mount Lens: $115 including Paypal fees and shipping in the CONUS
Sony Nex-3 + 16mm f/2.8 Lens: $360 including Paypal fees and shipping in the CONUS

dubes

Sony 16mm E-mount lens is now sold. Sony Nex-3 camera including original and after-market accessories is still available. Thanks!

dubes

Re: FS: Sony NEX-3: Final Price Drop

Final price drop:

$280 for the Sony NEX-3 with original accessories, body cover and LCD protector. I will keep the Metabones M to NEX adapter.