The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS / FT: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L (Non-IS)

agoglanian

Hello everyone, I'm looking to do a sale or a trade.
Here's what I'm looking to do!

I have my last zoom, the 70-200 f/2.8L (non-IS) I would like to wind up with a 35L and a 135L.

If you have a 35L or 135L in excellent cosmetic condition that focuses properly (I don't care how old it is) then I am interested in trading. Again, I want to acquire both of those lenses in the end.

Trade options:

• My 70-200 + some cash for your 35L (depending on age/condition)
    My 70-200 for your 135L + some cash

The 70-200 f/2.8L I have owned since new from KEH. I purchased the lens in 2005 and it has a UT date code. It is in absolutely excellent condition and functions perfectly. There is the smallest amount of play when it is mounted on the camera, but after asking Canon directly about it they told me this was normal and would not affect lens operation. It hasn't done so yet and many others have reported the same thing. I just wanted to mention it. There is also the slightest of wear on the tripod foot, almost not worth mentioning.

I have the original box and packaging, the paperwork, lens carrying case, front and rear caps and the hood. All are included. I have taken over 14,000 images with this lens and it has been perfect. I never, ever thought I would sell it, but (to quote Bob Dylan) "The times, they are a changin' ". I would like to ask $1000obo for the lens given how clean the lens is and based on current pricing.

Picture of the actual lens:

More pics: http://bit.ly/pJn0Si

Side note: If you have either a 35L or 135L I am interested in buying if the price is right.

Last edited: