The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35mm Summicron Asph black MINT

L

Leicart

Hello everyone.

I sell a Black Leica 35mm summicron Asph, serial number: 3888949 made in 1998 by the Leica Factory.

It is the best 35mm at F2 ever made. Stunning image quality. Razor sharp and contrasty, on every M, especially with the M8/9.
This lens is optically MINT 5/5 front and back. Always protected by a filter since the first day of use. The body is MINT (5/5). The focus ring and the aperture ring are so smooth... A pleasure to use.

The lens comes with the original lens Hood Leica and his leica front cap, a Hoya protection filter,the leica box, BUT no leather case.

Pictures slideshow here :
http://img28.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=l10062833.jpg

The price is : 1750 euros net to me includes worldwide shipping cost.

You can pay via paypal (add paypal fees, total with the paypal fees : 1811,86 euros) or bank transfer (no fees to add).

The lens will be sent from France via Colissimo international (+/-7 days to arrive worldwide) with tracking number after the payment.

Don't hesitate if you have any question or if you need more pictures.

Many thanks to all leica lovers. :thumbs:

Last edited:
L

Leicart

And, as usual, my really appreciated and famous "picture proof" to prove I'm serious and really own the lens.

Thanks again everyone.
Have a nice week end.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Please folks, rules say no more than one bump in 24 hours.
I know it takes patience, but please or the mods get annoyed.
-bob

L

Leicart

Sorry for the bump...

NEW PRICE : 1600 euros shipping worldwide.

Last edited:
L

Leicart

Bump... :toocool:

(and I forgot to precise : 1656,58 euros with paypal fees...)

Last edited:
L

Leicart

Bump...

New price : 1600 euros with shipping cost AND Paypal fees included.

Thanks.

L

Leicart

The lens is now sold and will be sent asap.

Thanks to Get DPI.