The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R8 + Digital-Modul-R + Motor Drive + Elmarit-R 24mm/f2.8

bekhaw

Leica Lovers, I am now posting my leica gears up for sale.

Leica R8 SLR is made with high quality precision mechanics and electronics ensure reliabity and durability. With Digital Module-R (Digital Back), this gives you a hybrid type of camera, both 35mm film SLR and DSLR.This Leica R8 shows minor signs of wear comestically, see pictures posted. If you need more pictures on the camera, please PM me.

I am selling the full kits below:
•Leica R8 body (Chrome finish) with presentation box and body cap.
Camera type: Microprocessor-controlled, manually focusing 35mm single lens reflex camera with multiple automatic exposure control modes.
•Leica Digital-Modul-R, sn. 1001637 (with Leica battery and original box)
•Leica Motor-Drive R8 (with Leica Charger and Battery)
•Leica Universal Charger Model No. 14449 (with mains adapter plugs (Euro, UK, USA and Charger cable for connections to 12V and 24V automobile outlets)
•Sony SD Card 2GB
•New Kodak 35mm film (ISO 200 / 36 exp. films)
•Leica Elmarit-R 24mm/f2.8 (with both caps and leather case)

This DMR firmware has been updated to version 1.3, which it improves colour rendering on DMR display, adjustment of exposure, improves compatibility of SD cards with FAT32 system and numerous internal procedures were implemented that optimise the general image reproduction and functional features of the DMR.

Now the price, the items listed all for USD 5,500 (with postage and insurance). You can pay me on Paypal.

Important: Buyers responsible for the taxes or import duties or any other charges imposed by their country.

PM me, if you are interested.

Last edited:

bekhaw

Price reduced! USD4,950 for all kits. Anyone interested? I'd like to get rid of this, and to fund my trip to Bacelona.

bekhaw

Guys, further reduction, and this will be the final price. USD 4,600 (includes postage). You can't find this price anywhere, I supposed.

Last edited:

bekhaw

News: Whole kits are now separated for selling individually!

1) Leica R8 body (Chrome finish) with presentation box and body cap. USD750

2) Leica Motor-Drive R8 (with Leica Charger and Battery) USD750

3) Leica Digital-Modul-R, sn. 1001637 (with Leica Universal Charger Model No. 14449, Leica battery and original box) USD3,000

4) Leica Elmarit-R 24mm/f2.8 (with both caps and leather case) USD1,000

PM me if you have any question or offer.

bekhaw

To all of the interested party, I am now looking to sell it separately.

1) Leica R8 body (Chrome finish) with presentation box and body cap.
Leica Motor-Drive R8 (with Leica Charger and Battery)
USD1,500

2) Leica Digital-Modul-R, sn. 1001637 (with Leica Universal Charger Model No. 14449, Leica battery and original box) USD3,000

3) Leica Elmarit-R 24mm/f2.8 (with both caps and leather case) USD980

I am still offering the same price for the whole kits as stated in last post.

Last edited:

bekhaw

As requests, upload more photos on Leica Elmarit-R 24mm ROM version, you can see electronic contact on the attached photos. This lens is really looks like new. I have some great photos with this lens on my NEX-5 body (attached some from my Bangkok Trip). Then some of you will ask, why sell? As mentioned before, I need to fund my trip to Barcelona and actually I'm also waiting for the CZ 24mm/f1.8. Tight budget... although it might not be as good as Leica, but... what I need is one automatic lens.

bekhaw

SOLD: Leica Digital-Modul-R, sn. 1001637 (with Leica Universal Charger Model No. 14449, Leica battery and original box)

Please look at my other items, still up for sale! Further discount!
1) Leica R8 body (Chrome finish) with presentation box and body cap.
Leica Motor-Drive R8 (with Leica Charger and Battery) USD1,200
2) Leica Elmarit-R 24mm/f2.8 (with both caps and leather case) USD980

Buy both (1) and (2) above, total cost for bundle = USD2,100

Come and Grab it!

bekhaw

To Update:
SOLD: Leica R8 body (Chrome finish) with presentation box and body cap. Leica Motor-Drive R8 (with Leica Charger and Battery)

One item left. Leica Elmarit-R 24mm/f2.8 (with both caps and leather case). Seems no one confirm buying although many PM me. I'll keep this for my own use for Barcelona trip then. This is still very good piece of lens inside my lens wardrobe.

bekhaw

Ping!

Still up for sale - Leica Elmarit-R 24mm / f2.8 (with Leica front & rear caps, also Leica soft leather case). USD 1,100.

If you interested, PM me.

bekhaw

Sorry the selling price should be USD 950. Anyone interested, please PM me.
This is a good piece of Leica Elmarit-R 24mm lens, ROM version.

Let me know if you need more pictures.

Ping!

Still up for sale - Leica Elmarit-R 24mm / f2.8 (with Leica front & rear caps, also Leica soft leather case). USD 1,100.

If you interested, PM me.