The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Infared Nikon D70 With 18-70mm Lens $700

cs750

This is a one owner Nikon D70 which looks like it just came out of the box new. I would estimate less than 5,000 actuations, but will tell you the exact number if you tell me how to find out the info from the camera. I have had the camera professionally converted to Deep BW IR Filter and the 18-70 mm lens was calibrated to the conversion at the time it was converted to Infared. The sale includes lens caps, charger and 3 nikon batteries. The camera has a LCD protective cover in place and has never been removed while the camera was in use. Sandisk 30MB/s 4GB memory card included. I will pay shipping ( priority mail) CONUS and Paypal fee. My direct email: [email protected] Charles

Last edited: