The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 21 F4.5 for Leica + finder, ThinkTank Airport AirStream

nowherean

I) I have an excellent, like new condition Zeiss ZM 21 F4.5 Lens which comes with all the original documents and a blank warranty just as you would buy it from a store. This lens was mounted maybe twice. It's like new. I will include a CV 21 / 25 viewfinder ($200 value) when you buy the lens. Total price for the lens and the viewfinder is $1000. If you were to buy it from a store you would shell out $1,211.94 for the lens alone (including tax) and around $200 for the finder. Everything comes in original boxes. You can see my flawless feedback on eBay under arthur76 and I accept Paypal. You are also welcome to pick up the item if you are around NY city area.

II) I'm also selling ThinkTank Airport AirStream which I bought here from another member, but due to change in my set-up I'll have to let go of this great bag. The bag is also new, and was only tested inside of my apartment. Everything is in excellent condition. I'm asking $230 including shipping to CONUS. You are also welcome to pick up the item if you are around NY city area. I didn't take a picture of the bag today, but if there is a need or interest I will do it. Below is just a reference shot.