The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 28/2,50/1.4,135/apsh

gogopix

Subscriber
Upgrading, and going smaller lenses, so selling M9 and some older lenses, not 6-bit but all latest glass. All in excellent condition. I use all this stuff, carefully!

M9 box, low shots (can someone tell me how to check exposures?). One of the first shipped BUT.... This had the corner crack and was fixed by Leica less than a year ago. $5,000

28mm 2.0 , 3913873, $3000
50mm 1.4 , 3982655, $3000
135mm ASPH, 3842074, $3000

all lenses case and hoods. I believe all bought new or like new from Dale/Leica. May have all boxes as well (in attic!)

check or bank check. I'll wait for clearance. No paypal. I pay FEDEX shipping. EU or HK ok, but then you need to add shipping. Also wire for payment.

I will consider a package deal.

Regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
sorry all, I have over 20 messages to go thru and I will contact PMs in order. I lost Internet connection yesterday...you know what THAT's like LOL

anyway, lots of responses and I will be fair. However, it helps to ask questions here.

I am checking the box situation but all have caps, hoods and cases NOT 6-bit and are black

M9 says a bit over 3900 shutter activations. It is black also.

thx
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
OK,
M9 SOLD, pending payment (being overnited)
all lenses have offers in different states of confirmation.
I am responding to the lens offerers, you will know. I am keeping the order as best I can with the multiple oferings.

I have boxes for all but the 135
NEW LENS FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALSO HAVE the ASPH 90/2.0 (didn't even know I had it) don't Think I have a box, so call it $2800. Sn 3881xxxx NOT 6-bit coded.

Thx
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
M9, 90 and 50 sold pending check arrival.

135 and 28 have several interested; first to commit gets either or both.

Here are some images. 28 has box. Neither are 6-bit but you all know I only buy and keep thye best quality glass.

regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
M9 and all lenses, except the 135mm are sold.

If interetsed in the 135mm APO, let me know. Not six bit and I did not find the box, so call it "]$2800 [/COLOR][/B]delivered.

regards
Victor