The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT (CAN): 0.85x BP Leica MP

Rafael

0.85x Black Paint Leica MP:

I am willing to sell the camera for $3275 Canadian dollars plus the cost of insured shipping (paypal fees are included in the price). I am also interested in trading the camera toward a 50/1.4 Summilux ASPH if an equitable arrangement can be worked out.

Given the value of the camera, I would prefer to deal with a Canadian buyer. Fully insured shipping within Canada will likely run close to $50. If a trade or sale with a Canadian buyer cannot be worked out within a week or so, I will consider dealing with a buyer in a different country, so long as he or she is willing to pay the added cost of fully insured shipping. To the best of my knowledge, Canadapost will not insure packages sent outside the country for more than $1000. Therefore, shipping to a foreign country will likely have to be via courier and could be very expensive. Of course, local pick-up in Ottawa is also an option. I do reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose.

Description:

The MP is in excellent working condition. Cosmetically, there is some brassing on the tip of the advance lever and on the front edge of the camera where I rest my right index finger. There are also a couple of small scratches next to the flash sinch port and a few tiny nicks on the edge of the baseplate. The plastic cover is still on the baseplate.

The camera has been recovered with Cameraleather Griptac. In my opinion, this covering greatly improves the handling of the camera. There is a tiny gap between the two pieces of Griptac that is visible directly under the lens mount. The gap is only a couple of millimetres in width and is almost unnoticeable. However, I mention it for the sake of full disclosure.

The camera will ship in its original packaging (inner and outer boxes) and includes the original paperwork.

The price is in CANADIAN dollars and includes paypal fees. Shipping will be at cost and must be fully insured.

I have bought and sold quite a bit on this forum, on RFF (Rafael), on FM (MarcHa) on Pnet (Marc H), and on e*ay under the name bcmaya (100% feedback on >100 transactions).

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.