The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 2 Planars (50/1.4 & 45/2), 1 Macro Elmarit R 60/2.8

apicius9

Hi again,

time to move more lenses. I'm now offering:

1) Zeiss Planar 50/1.4 in C/Y mount, excellent condition, no flaws that I am aware of (maybe a bit of dust like all of them have). It doesn't get much better than this. My only reason for selling is that I also have a 50mm Summicron which has some sentimental value to me, and I need to clear a few lenses out. So, with a heavy heart, I am letting this one go for $310 incl shipping and PP. Outside the US please add $20.

2) Planar 45/2.0 Contax G including micro 4/3 Metabones adapter. Comes complete with the adapter, all ready for your m4/3 camera. One of the nicest and sharpest lenses ever made, beautiful size for the m4/3 format. Excellent condition, no flaws that I am aware of. Comes with original front cap and m4/3 rear cap on adapter. Going for $449 shipped in the US. Outside the US please add $20.

3) Leica Macro Elmarit R 60/2.8 (3-cam version) incl. 1:1 adapter

I have that up on ebay also for a higher price but wanted to offer it here again. Beautiful lens, I always hate selling Leica lenses, but I don't use it enough. Lens has very light external signs of use but the glass is in excellent conditions, all rings move smoothly, comes with the adapter that turns it into a 1:1 macro lens. With the 60mm length it also works as a nice mid-length tele on m43, especially the G/GH models, but for many this is a reference lens for macro work. New price $529 shipped in the US. Outside the US please add $25.

I will have to take a few pics of the Planars in case you want any, but all lenses are as described, and if you disagree, I'll take them back within a week. The Elmarit is also on ebay for a higher price, together with a few c-mount lenses; the Planars will go up in the next few days.

Thanks,

Stefan

P.S. All prices 3% lower if you pay by money order.