The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica CL + 40/1.4 lens

peterc

leica CL is very good condition, no noticeable scratches on the body. Just came back from DAG for a meter fix and CLA. Meter is in good working condition, recently fixed and tested by DAG. The camera was also updated for modern 1.5V alkaline battery instead of the 1.35V mercury cell. There is a little defect on the rangefinder mirror so you can see a small spot on the meter bar inside the viewfinder (please see picture).

Voigtlander 40mm 1.4 single-coated lens with front/rear caps and screw-on hood. Box is included. It is in very good condition as well, no noticeable marks on the glass/body.

An original CL carrying case is included, has a few wear marks. Will fit the CL with 40/1.4 on (but not with the hood on).

The CL was returned from DAG at the beginning of September, so its in good working condition. While I was waiting for the CLA to be completed, I picked up a M6 0.85x and just fell in love with it, so I would like to find a new loving home for the CL.

pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterchueh/sets/72157627518245807/with/6134868059/

Asking for $830 paypal and shipped in the US. Note body cap is not included.