The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Alpa 12 MAX, SWA and Switar 36

MFnLF

It's a tough decision for me to sell some of my Alpa system due to my recent busy job. Here are some items for your consideration:

Alpa 12 MAX w/ Lanyard + A Pair of Handgrips + Stitch Adapter + Alpa Tool --- $6250
All items are in brand new condition in box and have never been used.

Alpa SWA 12 Rosewood --- $4950
Mint condition with original box, may have several very minor scratches if you examine it very closely.

Alpa Switar 36mm Lens + Schneider IIa Center Filter -- $4950
This lens uses the same optical system as the Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/35 mm XL. The larger front tube is acting as an integrated lens shade. The lens is in mint condition and comes with original lens pouch and gold plated shutter release. Schneider IIa CF is brand new in original pouch.

All prices are net to me. I can accept PayPal if buyers cover the fees. I prefer to ship them to the USA only, however, international shipping can be considered.

I am located in Southern California. Local pickup/inspection can be arranged. PM your email address if you need pictures / my references or have other questions. Thank you!