The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9 for M7/MP

rsolti13

I have a used (not abused) steel gray M9 that I would like to sell/trade towards an M7. The details on the M9 are:

Actuations: roughly 12,000
Extras: 1) Black Leica dot instead of the red (original red one also included)
2) Black Thumbie (just like the Thumbs up but doesn't use the shoe - I have had both and like this better)
3) EXTRA battery (holds full charge)

Comes with: All original materials including box, battery, charger, Leica strap, body cap, papers, etc.

Issues: None at all. There are scratches all over, it has a ding here and there with brass showing, the back lcd protector has scratches...but the actual lcd doesn't. Operationally this camera is 100% flawless and it is 100% calibrated with all my glass. I have a 35 f/1.2, 35 f/1.4 and 50 f/1.4 where focus is absolutely dead on.

If you are serious about this and want to see pics please PM me

Price: $5,300