The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Panasonic GF-1 body + Lumix 20mm f1.7 + 14mm f2.5 lenses + Leather Case

Jaladhi

I am consolidating my gear and have decided to sell my Panasonic GF-1 body with the Lumix 20mm f1.7 as well as the 14mm f2.5 pancake lenses. A very nice looking leather case is also included. Camera has less than 1500 actuations and shows no signs of use. Box and original accessories are included as well. Both lenses are in excellent condition with no scratches on the body or on glass. I haven't taken photos of the 14mm lens but I can send them to you if you want.

B&H prices for the lenses are:
Lumix 20mm F1.7: $349.99
Lumix 14mm F2.5: $321.97

GF-1 bodies routinely sell for $350 upwards and the leather case is worth at least $50.

Approximate Total: $1075

I am selling the whole kit for $850 including shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees.

I have only bought equipment on this forum but I have been selling on eBay (jpujara) and Amazon for years with excellent feedback (see the last photo).

Feel free to ask questions.