The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB luigi or A&A strap or both

Erik Five

WTB luigi or A&A strap or both

I want to buy a Luigi or A&A strap or both. Can also be interested in a halfcase, but not sure about that yet. Make me an offer. Not sure about color preferences , but let me know what you got.

I live in Norway, Europe so obviously the stuff needs to be sent here. I bet thats not a problem for a world community as getdpi forum ;) I will of course pay actual shipping cost.

I will leave for Iceland on monday, but I think our vehicles there are equipped wifi, so I should be able to answer emails and such a long the road.

Erik Five

Got one from Stuart. Local pickup on Iceland. Thanks for the strap Stuart!

Got my M4 back from Cla today and realized I need another one. Anyone else has one? Could need a new wrist strap and Domke inserts as well. Let me know.

ShiroKuro

That is great ... Local pick up in Iceland .... ; )
Just got my first Luigi strap ... broken in brown ... so comfortable and looks great ...

Have not forgot about the book .. I'll let you know

Erik Five

Thanks man. Thats how I roll. Haha. We even took a hike. 1+ for Stuart. I need to test his custom print lab the next time.

The Luigi straps is really nice and its nice when they are broken in. I put it on my M9, but had to put it on the M4 instead. Need a new for the M9.

Camera and Coffee http://instagr.am/p/OcYWm/