The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6 classic Titanium in box

L

Leicart

Hello everyone.

I'm selling from my collection an amazing and Uncommon , only 6000ex worldwide, leica M6 classic Titanium finished. Serial number: 1904346 made in 1991 by the Leica Factory.

This is a very cool cam. The titanium finish is just a masterpiece, and looks incredible with her ostrich leather coat.

This camera is in perfect working condition 5/5. The body is in good condition except just few marks on the top right (look at the pictures)... He has been entirely verified by Leica service (invoice to prove it).

The camera comes in his charming old style Leitz box and the hard Leitz case box with the original leica strap (with his little box), his leica front cap, instruction book. He comes with four small batteries for the photocell too.

Pictures are here : http://img826.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=l1006393.jpg

PRICE : 1200 EUROS or you can make an offer...

The price includes worldwide shipping cost.

You can pay via bank transfer or paypal (add paypal fees).

The camera will be sent from France via Colissimo international (+/-7 days to arrive worldwide) with tracking number after the payment.

Don't hesitate if you have any question about the camera or if you need more pictures.

Many thanks to all Leica Lovers.:thumbup:

Last edited:
L

Leicart

The buyer canceled his offer.

The camera is still avalaible.
NEW PRICE : 1050 euros.

Thanks.

L

Leicart

Ok...Silence now from the second eventual buyer...don't hesitate to ask me if you are interested...thanks.

L

Leicart

Ok. The camera is still avalaible for 1050 EUROS shippping worldwide inside.
Hope to find a serious buyer.

L

Leicart

Ok. The camera is officially SOLD.

Thanks a lot to get dpi forum !