The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Huge collection of Leica gear for sale or trade

Fates

Hi all,
Right now I'm looking for a local sale in NYC or trade for a wider ASPH M mount lens. I'll be in NYC until Friday so PM and let's meet up. After the week, if items don't sell local we can talk about shipping. Here's the list:

LENSES

m39 Mount

Nikkor S.C. 5cm/1.4 in LTM (50mm f/1.4 S.C. Nikkor): 1000 USD from the rare first batch of 500 offered to the Time/Life photogs of occupied Japan. Hands down on of the most amazing 50's in LTM. Like v1 summilux for 1/4th the price

50 Summitar F2 - Cleanest one I've ever seen, uber rare multi coated version, shoots great, fantastic bokeh: 900
50 Summar F2 Collapsible "Black Rim" 1939- not pretty, needs CLA, but rarer variant, great glowy lens: 200
50 Jupiter-3 Zeiss Jena glass version 1959, rare coated R version, Filter ring cut, includes XC-12 filter - 200

M Mount

35 Summicron v4 Bokeh King MINT! beautiful w/ hood: 2250
35 Summaron F3.5 (w/ M3 googles) has rotation issue, needs work : 250
90 Elmarit F2.8 Type 1 WETZLAR 1736xxx serial : 850
135 Hektor F4.5 Type 1 (39mm) : 175

50 Konica Hexanon 50 1.4 converted to M mount and rangefinder coupled. AMAZING LENS!: 450

CAMERAS

M3 DS Wetzlar built 912xxx serial EX+ condition, CLA'd at Leica NJ beautiful camera great later M3 build : 1200 USD
M3 DS Wetzlar built 735xxx serial User condition, not the prettiest but a user: 500 or 700 for combo w/ 35 Summaron with M3 googles
IIIb Crazy rare wartime find (No.468 of only 1000 built in 1939), great condition for it's age: 500, 600 w/Summar, or 1200 w/ multicoated
Summitar

IIIf 1950 wetzlar built 525xxx serial EX- condition but with intermittent sticky shutter, needs CLA to be perfect: 250

Nikon F Super Kit EARLY SERIAL NIPPON KOGAKU clean lopro prism & waistlevel, the granddaddy of all collectable Nikon reflex cameras, kit includes camera in EX- condition, matching serial EX+ Nikkor 50 1.4 and one bonus later serial F camera body with 2 metered prisms all for: 1000 USD

Also have a REMOCLIP mount any offset mount Leica camera (IIIa to M7) to your belt or pants, pretty rare piece and in good functional shape... let's say 50 bucks with any camera purchase.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

nanthor

That's an unusual summaron, early model with non-removeable goggles. I have one similar, any info on why it's different than most all other 3.5's? Also, what does "rotation issue" mean regarding the same lens? Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

Fates

Saxshooter: This one is one of the earliest. It focuses down to 16 inches. Amazing piece of glass. Like a cheap Summilux. Heavy little sucker too, ha ha.

Nanthor: I replied to your PM, but I'll also post info here: I'm not entirely sure. It feels like something got lodged in the threads, the infinity lock is sticking... or it was cross threaded (highly unlikely). It might be an easy fix... or it might be a parts lens. The iris works perfectly at least.

I really like dealing in person, so you can see the gear first hand. No surprises. If the week ends with no sales/trades, we'll start talking about shipping.

Fates

Hi all, thanks for the PM's and for those that came out. The following items are SOLD:
35 Summaron F3.5 (w/ M3 googles) has rotation issue, needs work : SOLD
50 Konica Hexanon 50 1.4 converted to M mount and rangefinder coupled. AMAZING LENS!: SOLD
M3 DS Wetzlar built 735xxx serial User condition, not the prettiest but a user: SOLD
50 Jupiter-3 Zeiss Jena glass version 1959, rare coated R version, Filter ring cut, includes XC-12 filter - SOLD

I actually left the remaining gear in NYC with a friend, as I like people to be able to see the gear in person before agreeing to buy. The 35 'cron is with me tho... If there is major interest in shipping an item go ahead and let me know. I'll be getting back to you if you have already contacted me.