The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU] Voigtländer 125/2.5 APO Macro and Konica Hexanon AR 57/1.2

Jonas

I have some lenses I don't use for different reasons so I've decided they should go to better homes. Here's a very clean, very good looking and fully functioning Konica Hexanon AR 57/1.2 up for sale:

The focusing ring goes smoothly from one extreme to the other
The aperture ring works OK
The blades are clean
The front an rear elements are very clean and free from scratches or coating damages
The inside is clean; there are like three or four dust particles inside the lens

The lens comes with original front and rear caps.

There are more images of the lens here: Click!

The price is EUR 430 and it includes insured and signed for shipping. That is for anyone paying via a bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes; Anyone wanting to support PayPal will have to pay for that so then the price is EUR 448.

The price is firm and if not sold here I'll just eBay it.

If interested PM me.

Thank you,

/Jonas

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas

FS: [EU] Voigtländer 125/2.5 APO Macro

I have some lenses I don't use for different reasons so I've decided they should go to better homes. Here's a very clean, very good looking and fully functioning Voigtländer Macro APO-Lanthar 125mm f2.5 SL, C/Y-mount version, up for sale:

The focusing ring goes smoothly from one extreme to the other
The aperture ring works OK
The blades are clean
The front element is clean and free from scratches or coating damages

The rear element, well, I always thought there was a sticky dust particle on it. Now when taking images for the ad it didn't go away, a rocket blower or not a rocket blower... Looking at it with a 5x loupe revealed it really is about a very small scratch thing. It hasn't worried me a bit and it shouldn't worry you or the next owner either.

The inside is clean; there are like three or four dust particles inside the lens

The lens comes with original front cap, a third party rear cap, the original hood, the box. One of the box's styrofoam inserts is missing but I'll fill it up with bubble wrapping.

There are more images of the lens here: Click!

The second image has an arrow added to it pointing towards a superficial scratch. The lens has traces fro use but look very nice.

The price is EUR 1.050 and it includes insured and signed for shipping. That is for anyone paying via a bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes; Anyone wanting to support PayPal will have to pay for that so then the price is EUR 1.094.

The price is firm and set to match the lens' condition. No haggling, thank you.
If interested PM me.

EDIT:
Oh, I forgot. If you want to see some images taken with the lens (on a Nex camera) you can check this thread at FMForums and my images start at page 2, post 6.

Thank you,

/Jonas

Last edited:

Jonas

Re: FS: [EU] Voigtländer 125/2.5 APO Macro

OK, I said no haggling but I can lower the price myself:

The price is EUR 990 and it includes insured and signed for shipping. That is for anyone paying via a bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes; Anyone wanting to support PayPal will have to pay for that so then the price is EUR 1.031.

Jonas

Re: FS: [EU] Konica Hexanon AR 57/1.2

New price:

The price is EUR 390 and it includes insured and signed for shipping. That is for anyone paying via a bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes; Anyone wanting to support PayPal will have to pay for that so then the price is EUR 406 .

Terry

Two for sale threads have been combined to comply with the three active sales allowed on the buy/sell forum.

Jonas

I'll bump this thread (which look strange as it is merged from two different threads).

New prices:

Hexanon 57/1.2 is now EUR 350 and it includes insured and signed for shipping. That is for anyone paying via a bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes; Anyone wanting to support PayPal will have to pay for that so then the price is EUR 364.

Voigtländer 125/2.5 APO Macro is now EUR 1050 and it includes insured and signed for shipping. That is for anyone paying via a bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes; Anyone wanting to support PayPal will have to pay for that so then the price is EUR 1094.

Yes, one went down and the other went up.