The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : ULTRA RARE M6 TTL 0,85 Black Paint LHSA and his Leicavit Blackpaint

L

Leicart

Hello everyone.

I'm selling from my collection an amazing and ULTRA RARE , only 500ex worldwide, leica M6 TTL 0.85 LHSA Black Paint, totally Gorgeous.
Never USED. MINT. Camera MINT. Box : MINT. Collector condition.

This is a MASTERPIECE. The blackpaint finish is just incredible. It is a jewel. I usual cry when at look at this camera :angel:

The camera comes in his beautiful leica box, the strap (black standard leica strap), his leica front cap, instruction book, LHSA Special CARD.
The cam comes with a Leicavit Black paint brand new in box(look at the pictures).

The pictures are here : http://img231.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dscn3190.jpg

I took some pictures with the lens, BUT NO LENS WITH THE CAM.

PRICE : 2600 EUROS.

The price includes worldwide shipping cost.

You can pay via bank transfer or paypal (add paypal fees).

The camera will be sent from France via Colissimo international (+/-7 days to arrive worldwide) with tracking number after the payment.

Don't hesitate if you have any question about the camera or if you need more pictures.

Many thanks to all Leica Lovers.

Last edited:
L

Leicart

As usual, my famous picture proof to prove I'm serious and I really own the lens.

Thanks.

Ron (Netherlands)

Thanks for the pictures, beautiful indeed. Long thought that these had the same special shutter dial and black frame counter as the Millennium, but this one doesn't.

Why make a picture when the camera is wrapped up in plastic?

Would you sell the Leicavit and camera separate?

L

Leicart

Hi.

It is not a millenium, it is a LHSA. So that's why it is not the same to the Millenium edition.

Maybe I can sell separate the Lecavit but I will wait a bit. i prefer to sell the cam and the leicavit together but make me an offer. If I decide to separate, you'll be the first.

Why in plastic ?
To show that is a collector condition. I can make the same without If you ask.

Thanks.

L

Leicart

No bumping within 24 hours. Admin

Last edited by a moderator:

kebebe

I am taking the Leicavit for sure and will send you money afternoon. My friend Gary" Socal" is thinking about it so not sold yet.

Kebebe

L

Leicart

Ok ok. I delete the message to say it is sold...

So the leicavit is sold the camera is avalaible for 2100 euros shipping + paypal fees in the price.

Thanks.

L

Leicart

Ok.

The lens is sold Socal.

Waiting for payment.

Thanks everyone, getdpi forum and admins.

L

Leicart

I'm waiting for the payment of Socal to send you the 50 summilux Millenium, the M6 LHSA and his leicavit blackpaint to your address.

Everything is ready to go when the payment will be done.

Thanks.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Lets use the PM system folks on payment stuff. Thanks

That stuff is for buyer and seller and should be private