The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 + Zeiss 35mmf2 ZM & Leica lenses

T

Tuukka Elias

For sale is my M2 set.

M2 body
Very good condition. I'm third owner. Vulcanite is almost perfect (see the pictures). One little dent at left upper corner, almost invisible if not known. Self timer is not working for some reason at the moment. Has been working before, but was unused for couple of years and is no defect, might be dust or something.

All shutter speeds are tested and they are accurate, rangefinder is perfectly working too. Viewfinder is clear, dials and knobs moves smoothly. Outright good M2. Hard to believe this copy has been made at 1963.

Comes with Zhou light tan leather case and leather neck strap http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zhou-Light-Tan-Leather-Half-Case-Fuji-Fujifilm-X100-/180680190333?_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D15%26pmod%3D180671279176%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2918725244134996118 Same color, but made for M-leicas.
750€

Also for sale is two months old VC II light meter (silver). Comes with original package and everything included. Has still a lot of warranty left. Has little dent at the shutter time dial, but its just cosmetic and almost unnoticeable. Would not be seen in photos.
150€

Leica Tele-Elmarit 90mm f2.8
Almost mint condition, lenses are clean. All functions are perfect and snappy. Comes with original leica caps.
600€

Leica Summicron 50mm Dualrange with goggles.
Very good condition, no haze, no separation, no fungus, no scratches.
No Oil on Aperture Blades. Lenses are clear and beautiful. Focus and aperture rings works smoothly.
There is a small crack on the close-focus goggle, but it does not effect to functions. Comes with original leica front cap and 3rd party rear cap. Also silver leica skylight filter included.
670€

Zeiss 35mm f2 Biogon ZM Black
Bought just about month ago as new. Has European zeiss warranty. Condition Mint. Comes with original package and everything included + hoya uv filter and Zeiss 35/50 hood.
780€

I will add some photos of above lenses later this evening. Prices are without shipping or pay pal. I have lots of good feedback at fredmiranda under a name Tuukka Elias and i have 100% positive feedback at ebay. If you have anything to as just drop me a pm. Im selling this gear to fund my other hobbies.

T

Tuukka Elias

M2 body: Price checked to 680€
VC meter II: Price dropped to 130€

Photos added

T

Tuukka Elias

Re: FS: Leica M2,Zeiss 35mmf2, Summicron Dual Range

New prices at Dollars:

M2 body + accessories 1000$

Zeiss 35mm f2 ZM + hood 1050$

Summicron 50mm dual range 900$

All prices include shiping worldwide, add 3% to price if payed by paypal.

I have 100% positive fedback at ebay as "tuseppal"

T

Tuukka Elias

M2 set price is 1100$ not 1000$. There was typo at the previous post.

T

Tuukka Elias

VC Meter II is sold!

Prices drop!

M2 and Zhou case+strap 950$ (680€) + shipping and paypal

T

Tuukka Elias

M2 body and strap+half case now 900$ (660€). Wont get any cheaper than this ;)