The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-5 and Lenses for sale

For the camera and two lens kit (18-55 and 16mm) along with lots of extras and free shipping within the continental US I am asking for $680.

For the 18-200 e-mount lens I am asking for $675, also with free shipping.

I just started an eBay auction but GETDPI members don't have to go through eBay. Here are the item descriptions from my eBay auctions.

This is a great little camera. I am selling it simply for financial reasons. I purchased it this year at the beginning of February. The other reason I am selling it is that I have not used it enough to justify keeping it. The LED screen has a few very superficial scratches. By "superficial" I mean they have no texture. You can't feel them. Bundled with it in the original packaging are the Sony replacement battery (NP-FW50), a Calumet multi-coated 49mm filter for the 18-55mm lens (SF49101), Promaster 8GB SDHC Class 6 Memory Card, and the Fotodiox Canon EOS Lens to Sony Alpha Nex E-mount Camera Lens Mount Adapter. All of the extras together come to a $210 value! Everything comes in original packaging and included parts except for the memory card. Copies of original reciepts furnished upon request. FREE SHIPPING via UPS within the continental United States!!!! Payment must be received without any type of hold on the funds before shipping. If unsure about this please ask before you bid.

For the 18-200mm lens:

Selling this along with my NEX-5 for financial reasons and also because they don't get enough use to justify keeping. I've only had the lens for five months. It comes in the original box. Free shipping within the continental USA via UPS. Ships upon receipt of payment with no hold on funds.