The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Leica M6 Blk Chrome Big M6 logo

kebebe

I have Leica M6 with Big M6 logo on front of top cover. These units were made not for US markets I was told. It is basically a NON TTL M6 with black chrome finish.

I bought it a less than a month ago and never used it other than dry shooting. There is not dings or scratches but have some blk finisg rubbed off near the film advance lever from use by previous owner. The shutter action is very light with very little vibration compared to my M3s and MP. Plastic still at the bottom cover.

I just bought a Black paint M6 TTL LHSA and Chrome M7 so I decided I don't need 3 M6s.

Price is $1250 plus shipping and Paypal. Please check out the pictures.

I also have Leica M2 Chrome for sale. This is one of 2 I own so also decided to only keep one. This M2 is close to MINT with just a few very light marks on top plate. otherwise it is MINT. It has been CLA and rangefinder is clear and adjusted. The shutter speed is also within specs.

Price is $1100 plus shipping and Paypal. Pictures by request if serious.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: