I have the following for sale.
PLEASE NOTE: (and sorry for shouting!) For the first two weeks after this advert is placed I will ONLY consider dealing with counterparties in the UK. Thereafter, the EU for a week and thereafter I may open it up to rest of world.
I am very sorry for this but many of these items are very valuable and closer to home = safer. Plus the fact that there are shipping, insurance and export/import duties to consider for various 'foreign' jurisdictions.
The only exception is for Jack, because I promised him first refusal on the Hartblei several months ago.
Because prices for a lot of this gear are opaque even in the new market, let alone used, the prices will become more negotiable if they are not met!
All prices exclude P&P
1) A lightly used Phase One IQ180 with two batteries, charger, original packaging and bits and pieces including sensor cover plate. £34,000 includes remains of 1 year warranty dating from purchase on29th June 2011. PREFERENCE WILL GO TO... anyone who will meet in person in the South of England to make payment and take delivery.
2) A Phase One DF body... tell me how to count actuations and I will do so! It is in good to very good condition and has had light and occasional use since new purchase on 17th March 2010. £4,900... PREFERENCE WILL GO TO... anyone who will meet in person in the South of England to make payment and take delivery.
3) Phase One 80mm F2.8 £800 purchased in 2009, light to moderate use, VGC, hood and original lens bag included as well as caps.
4) SK 110LS £3,200 to include original packaging, caps, hood etc. Light use, VGC
5) Set of Mamiya extension tubes nos. 1, 2 & 3, almost no use, all original packaging and contents. £500.
6) Cambo WRS with Schneider 35XL on board, Kapture group one shot, cables, case for body, LCC sheet (cut inelegantly to fit!) all in Good rather than Very Good condition since it has been used lightly but more consistently than anything else. £4,000
7) Hartblei 45mm super rotator - this is the old style, made (AFAIK) in the Ukraine by the original Hartblei company but I can't warranty this since the situation is confusing. This is a very specialist item so if you aren't familiar with the lens, its reputed weaknesses etc etc, you're probably best steering clear.
It is in reasonably good condition, built like a tank, bit soft on the right hand side (you can rotate that to the sky or the foreground) and brutally sharp on centre. I bought it used from my dealer in 2009. These now go for silly prices on eBay but the market is rather opaque and the real value is in getting a 'good one' and having tried one other and heard of many others, I think this is about as good as they get. £1,000.
8) Mamiya 28mmD lens with shade and caps, no case. I purchased this mint used in 2009 and it seems to be an averagely good copy, i.e. best on a P45+ or similar, only useable on an IQ180 if you 'stop and crop'. £3,000
Also to go a MF Mamiya 150mm F3.5, brutally sharp, no rear cap, make me an offer!
Anyone willing to take the whole lot can have it for £49,000 (a saving of £2,400 or nearly 5%) and I will throw in the 150mm F3.5....