The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9-P black and Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH

Don Hutton

I'm trying to fund an S2 outfit and need to sell one of my M9-Ps and my duplicate black 50mm Summilux ASPH:

The black paint M9-P is in immaculate condition - under 200 actuations and less than two months old. It was purchased from Eli Kurland (US dealer). I have registered the camera, but will assist with any warranty issues - the M9-Ps come with a 2 year warranty too! The Lightroom download has not been used, so the buyer will get that. $7500 net to me. I will cover insured lower 48 shipping in that price.

The 50mm Summilux ASPH black is a "back-up" lens - I own two - this one has never been used except to test it's focus accuracy at f1.4. It was purchase about 4 months ago. It is immaculate in every way - US model with all papers, packaging, case, caps etc. $4200 net - I will cover insured lower 48 shipping in that price.

Last edited: