The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: *RARE* Summilux-M 50mm Millennium Black Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leicart

Hello everyone.

I'm selling from my collection the rare 50mm Summilux Pre-Asph E46 Millenium edition black paint in box NEVER USED, only 75 ex limited edition worldwide. Serial number: 4011454 made in 2007 by the Leica Factory.

It is an amazing and very very rare lens. Outstanding picture quality. One of the best 50mm lens ever made on this planet. The black paint millenium finish is just a masterpiece, and looks incredible on any M camera, one of the most beautiful lens ever made by Leica .
The bokeh is for me better with this lens than the Asph.

This lens is in collector condition. MINT 5/5 optically, BODY 5/5 MINT, Box protected by plastic 5/5.

Pictures are here (from the web, the lens I sell is exactly like that) : http://img268.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=leica01.jpg

You can see good pictures on my other ad of the M6 TTL LHSA, I took good pictures with this lens on the M6 here : http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30434

Here my own pictures I just took in few minutes but bad quality because I shot with a crappy small compact cam.. sorry but I think it is enough : http://img853.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dscn3221j.jpg

Price : 3100 euros.

The price includes worldwide shipping cost.

You can pay via paypal (add paypal fees) or bank transfer.

The lens will be sent from France via Colissimo international (+/-7 days to arrive worldwide) with tracking number after the payment.

Don't hesitate if you have any question or if you need more pictures.

Many thanks to all leica lovers.

L

Leicart

And my famous picture proof to prove I'm serious and really own the lens !

Thanks !

hunghang

When you say "only 75 ex limited edition worldwide", do you mean that there was only 75 ever made?

Great lens BTW.

L

Leicart

Yes. It's seems to be 75 ever made but maybe 500...some collector friends told me 75 some others 500...I think 75 because it is different to the black paint made at 500. It is millenium... So it is rare any case...

New price : 3100 shipping worldwide and paypal fees inside.
Thanks.

L

Leicart

The lenss has been sold.

Thanks everyone and the get dpi forum.

NB23

Let's get this straight: This lens is not rare (relatively) and there are far more then 500 made.
I think you are mistaking this lens for the 50mm Summilux ASPH Black paint (LHSA). Now that is a rare bird!!

bob338

Let's get this straight: This lens is not rare (relatively) and there are far more then 500 made.
I think you are mistaking this lens for the 50mm Summilux ASPH Black paint (LHSA). Now that is a rare bird!!

Downer Ned strikes again!

Status
Not open for further replies.