The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Imacon 132C, 528C, CFV, i-adaptor and H2-H4 camera

E

elcamarada

Hi,

I am looking for interchangeable Imacon digital back, preferably with i-adaptors for all major MF systems. I would also consider buying an H system camera that would handle this back. I am open to discuss alternative solutions within that price range.

In addition, I am looking for an H3D - H4D camera with 22, 39 or 40MP sensor.

Thank you in advance for your offers.

Kind regards,
Roman

S

SaDunbar

Hello,
I have a imacon 132c with image bank and Hasselblad H and C body i adapters.
I just sent it to Hasselblad for regular service and cleaning before I put it on
the market. Are you still interested in one? If so email me at [email protected] to discuss further.

Scott

E

elcamarada

Hi Scott,

Yes, this is still interesting. I have copied this on your email..

Regards,
Roman

pgmj

I also have an Imacon 132c with i-Adapters for Hasselblad V and H. Will probably put it up for sale shortly.

E

elcamarada

I also have an Imacon 132c with i-Adapters for Hasselblad V and H. Will probably put it up for sale shortly.
Just wanted to say, that I've bought this back from Magnus (pgmj). The parcel was sent very quickly and arrived on time. I am very happy dealing with Magnus and can recommend him as an excellent merchant.

Regards,
Roman

jeb1_es

Hi.
I have a complete H1D camera set (body, finder, hassy digiback 22MP, filmholder, cables and Imagebank) to sell.
All of this rating between 8,5 and 9,5/10
If you are interested on any of this, please email-me.
Regards