The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Macbook Air 11

soboyle

Macbook Air 11 2010 model for sale. Has been upgraded to OSX Lion. 4 Gigs ram, 64 Gig SSD drive, in original box. I bought this laptop new 6 months ago but need to sell. Lightly used for typing and writing. One road trip where it worked beautifully for downloading images to Lightroom and backing up to external drive.

In like new condition, no scratches or marks at all. Fantastic laptop, small, light (only 2.3 lbs), very fast and snappy with 4 gigs ram and SSD drive. Solid as a rock. Still 6 months of warranty left on this computer that I can transfer to you.

Asking $775.00 plus shipping - will include a neoprene sleeve with computer.

soboyle

This is the Oct 2010 model, so no backlit keyboard. To me it's the only down side to this model. It has plenty of horsepower - a snappy performer. It is a superb typing computer, love the feel of the keyboard - this is where it beats an ipad hands down. Very usable for on the road image review, and copying.