The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Gitzo 1541 CF tripod

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Like new, used only a few times on international travel. This is a great pod and has supported my MF systems just fine, even hanging the bag from the hook on the center column. Since I am tall, I am really wanting a pod that is a little taller overall, so am moving this one up to the 2 series tall 4-leg pod. (The big downside to this move is the 2-series weigh a lot more and are bulkier to pack than the 1 series, and why I wrestled with this decision for as long as I have, and the long one folded is 24" instead of 21" -- makes a big difference in luggage requirements.) This pod is awesome for a regular height person and/or anybody wanting a very light but stable pod for any purpose. If you are over about 6'-2" tall, the height gets marginal for a regular use pod IMHO. It is in mint shape, no dings, scratches or scrapes at all, and I am 99% sure I have the original box. It is $700 new at B&H: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/569102-REG/Gitzo_GT1541_GT1541_Mountaineer_6X_Carbon.html

SOLD Asking $525 OBO shipped US SOLD