The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 black

JP_M23456789

$2,500 plus 3% Paypal fee. Shipping is extra

I have the original black Leica M8 in box.
Recently sent to DAG for calibration and hardly used after.

Condition: Mint- (couple of minor rub marks), Bottom sticker still intact. -Never used hot shoe,
-No scratches on LCD panel,
-No wear marks on the bottom plate because I've always used a separate hand grip (not included but additional $100)
-Never used strap so there is no strap marks.

Actuation: Just over 5,000 (I hardly used and always babied) Shoot it and into the bag right away.

Also comes with 2 UV/IR filters (39mm, 48mm).

Paypal with verified address only.

-Leica hand grip: $100 If you buy M8, User condition, Shows usage but not abused.
If you buy this alone, it's $120

-LEICA SUMMARIT-M 1:2.5/75 mm: $1350.00 Mint condition but no box, just a leather pouch. Comes with extra Leica hood (made in Germany)

Last edited:

JP_M23456789

I'll throw in FOUR 2GB SD cards with the purchase of M8.
I'll list it for another week then I'll take it off the market and use as a back-up.

JP_M23456789

I'm withdrawing the sale for now. Too good to let it go. I'll use as a black and white shots.
I just bought Canon 5DII with 24-105 but M8 is still sharper.

I'll let some of the lenses I'm not using.