The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Hasselblad 500CM/503CX/503CW + 80 C T*+A12 EX

thrice

Hi guys,

I'm after a chrome Hasselblad 500CM or 503CX or 503CW
- with waist level finder and matte or accute matte screen
I would also like the 80mm C T* lens in black (bay 50)
And lastly I would like an A12 back.

The condition I would like is somewhere between what I consider EXCELLENT and USER.

I don't mind a little light brassing on the rings of the lens or paint loss on the waist level finder.

ALL glass, including waist level finder magnifier and focusing screen would have to be spotless. I also would like the leatherette to fit almost perfectly all over.

All functions should be perfect and I would greatly prefer one that has recently been serviced.

Here is an example of exactly what I want except I want an A12 back.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/16065730542...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_2786wt_1392

For a 500CM in the above condition I would offer up to $1100 for the kit
For a 503CX in the above condition I would offer up to $1200 for the kit
For a 503CW in the above condition I would offer up to $1400 for the kit

Thanks in advance.
Dan

thrice

I have bought a 501CM with 80mm CB T* Planar and A12 back in very good Excellent+ condition for $1500 locally.

If anyone has a mint condition black 80mm C T* Planar and wants the CB, let me know and we'll set up a trade. I have a lot of bay 50 filters I want to use.

Cheers!

T

Tonysaurus

Congrats Daniel! (you might've forgotten me, we had an encounter in Overclockers AU forum ages back). I have a 500 C/M but only with an A24 back. Do you know where I could easily find an A12 back or where in Melbourne I can buy/process 240 film?

thrice

220 is hard to find these days. You can shoot 120 on an A24 back but you have to stop taking photos after the 11th or 12th shot (the camera will allow you to keep winding and shooting, which you shouldn't.

Did you buy that one from pacific.arts on ebay? I really wanted that one but before he could answer my question someone snapped it up! Quite a bargain for $895. Which lens do you have on your 500CM?

thrice

I buy my 120 from this guy on ebay. I buy my sheet film from Robert White or B&H.

I do all E6/C41/B&W processing myself and scan on an epson v700.

Cheers :)