The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One sync cables

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I have two brand new never used except to try sync cables .

Phase One
Multiport Wakeup Cable
For Phase One P/P+/IQ
For use on tech/view cameras (or any camera without an electronic interface). All Phase One backs can be used in 'Long' or 'Standard' Latency which requires the user to wake up the back prior to capture. The P40+, P65+ and IQ series also have a 'Zero' Latency mode which does not require a wakeup. Use this cable with 'Long' or 'Standard Latency'. The small wakeup button on this cable is on the plug which fits onto the digital back. It connects directly to any Phase One P, P+ or IQ digital back.

New they cost 90 dollars . My price 80 dollars

Number two cable is

Phase One
Sync Cable
For Phase One P/P+/IQ

This cable is used with Phase One P, P+, and IQ backs which do not require wakeup (P40+/P65+/IQ) when mounted on a tech/view camera.

New 58 dollars so 48 dollars from me.

I used the images and descriptions from my friends at Capture Integration I bought both cables from them.

Paypal and shipped USPS included.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Last call on wakeup cable. Last day I can ship is Friday.

70 dollars this is brand new folks. Paypal and Shipping free in US