The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Dyna Lite XP 1100 Power Inverter

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I have one of these in good condition the one screw down for the battery is cosmetically broken but still functions very well. This is a great unit I ran 2 600 Profoto's off this and even a Acute 1200 pack with 2 heads. I have also run 3 Twinkle monolights on this . It recycles pretty fast and you can get about 200 full power pops from any of the strobe units. Very nice to have for your existing system but when you need battery power this will do it for you. It is 23 lbs but beats renting generators and such. new it is close to 1300.00 . I will let this go at 850 dollars . This is a screaming deal but shipping will cost me and I will only do ground so lets call it 50 dollars to ship . i will pay the rest. Paypal is fine

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/302315-REG/Dyna_Lite_XP1100_Power_Inverter_Supplies.html

Guy Mancuso

Re: Dyna Lite XP 1100 Power Inverter

Here a quick shot from my Iphone. You can see the knob that is damaged . Easily you can replace with new knobs from Home depot for a couple dollars

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member

Guy,
Can you plug a power strip into it to power multiple monolites.
Thanks,
Joseph Ramos

Guy Mancuso

Yes Joseph do it all the time. Actually i use a three way plug also so i can plug three in. This thing has some real juice to it

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member

Guy,
I have 3 Broncolor Impact 41's, and 1 21. Will this work with these?
Thanks,
Joseph

LJL

Joseph,
I have one of these units also, and can attest that it does crank out a clean sine wave power signal at 1100Ws. So if you run your light(s) to total no more than 1100Ws, it will power them. This thing is also great for powering a laptop and external drives. It recharges to 80% in a couple hours and 100% in about 8-9 hours. I have a couple batteries, which are easy to swap out, and it handles just about everything one could want to power with it to its limits.

LJ

fotografz

Guy, I predict you will be sorry you sold this 10 minutes after shipping it :ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Joseph you should get this. Nice to have for when you need to get outside or on location.

Joseph I would really like you to have this so whatever it takes . I know this would be useful for you in what you shoot.

Guy Mancuso

This is still available if someone needs a good battery setup to fire strobes , run laptops and such off battery. With case and shipping I will lower to 850 for GetDPI members. Thanks for looking

Guy Mancuso

Did not sell on e-bay. Your chance to steal this. Completely frustrated with selling anymore.

775 shipped US ground with case