The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M9, LNIB. Black Dot

jamriman

I Bought this camera from Jonnygoesdigital in August. I have probably added 100 clicks since. I'm selling because I just got an M9-P. Insurance money finally kicked in for those who know my sad story.

No scratches or strap marks scuffs, no wear marks. Includes all original packing and boxes, paperwork, charger, battery, etc, as if new. M9 has had a screen protector since new. I'm including E-Clypse "boop", and Mr. Zhou half case (black). Has about 2K clicks.
I have added a black dot which I prefer BUT I have a new red dot if the buyer wants it. Its upgraded to the latest firmware. I'm Looking for $5850 net plus shipping firm. USA and Canada only. I have perfect feedback on the bay under user ID jamriman. Please PM if interested. I'll post pics soon. Thanks.

Agnius

Re: Leica M9, LNIB. Black Dot

What, nobody has picked up this gem yet?

Just picked up your 90mm, so my "beer fund" has run dry, otherwise...

(Having dangerous thoughts...)

Good luck in selling it!