The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8.2 body

K

Karamasov

Updated Leica M8.2 body, 4500 actuations, good shape with some brassing. US$2900,- (+ shipping. My postcode: 7010 Trondheim, Norway. Check with your preferred shipping company for prices.).

Posted earlier, but couldn´t figure out how to edit post to include link to higher-rez pictures.

With Leica Service Passport and all original documents.

It´s also on eBay starting at US$2200,- (allowed since original post was over 48 hours ago)
( link to auction )

link to dropbox gallery

Last edited by a moderator:

vincechu

Hi there, a great price on the camera, I'm surprised it isn't gone yet.

I was just wondering if you could confirm if there's any import tax/duties to shipping to the UK or rest of EU? (A google search said that Norway is a member of the EU economic zone so the item should be tax free in the EU?)

Finally, is there any Leica warranty left on it?

Ron (Netherlands)

Hi there, a great price on the camera, I'm surprised it isn't gone yet.

I was just wondering if you could confirm if there's any import tax/duties to shipping to the UK or rest of EU? (A google search said that Norway is a member of the EU economic zone so the item should be tax free in the EU?)

Finally, is there any Leica warranty left on it?
"The European Economic Area (EEA) was established on 1 January 1994 following an agreement between the member states of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and the European Community, later the European Union (EU).[2] Specifically, it allows Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to participate in the EU's Internal Market without a conventional EU membership. In exchange, they are obliged to adopt all EU legislation related to the single market, except laws on agriculture and fisheries."

"The European Union's (EU) Internal Market (sometimes known as the Single Market, formerly the Common Market) seeks to guarantee the free movement of goods, capital, services, and people – the EU's four freedoms – within the EU's 27 member states." (from the Wiki pages)