The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM 25 2.8, Leicatime case for Zeiss, Acratech Plate

rsolti13

A few Leica goodies....

1) Zeiss ZM 25 f/2.8: In BLACK. Excellent condition. Comes with original box and the 25 f/2.8 Zeiss hood. Also included is the Milich flange coded as a 24 Elmarit ASPH which works perfectly on the M8/M9. Glass is flawless, few tiny specks of dust that I literally can't photograph and very minor wear on the focus ring. The hood has a couple scratches on it, not mint. $930 + actual shipping.

2) A Luigi LeicaTime half-case for the Zeiss ZI rangefinder. Also fits the M7 very well. Excellent condition, a couple of small scratches in leather. See pics below. The case still looks fantastic! In BROWN. $90 shipped to your door.

3) Acratech Leica M8/M9 quick release plate. In excellent condition, like new. $35 shipped to your door.

Pics:

Zeiss 25 f/2.8:

rsolti13

PRICE DROP ALERT: $860 for ZM 25 shipped to your CONUS door. If you are in Canada and are interested, let me know.

I will drop the price of the Luigi case to $75 and tripod mount to $25

Here are pics of the case on my M7...fits great!

Last edited:

rsolti13

Zeiss ZM 25 f/2.8 SOLD

Ikon case, acratech plate still available.

Also available, Leica lens D Coder. $40 shipped