The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica cameras and lenses

Ting-Li Lin

Hi,

I have some Konica equipments for sale. Since I'm not the first owner of these equipments, I will try to describe each item as best as I can. I take Paypal. Shipping to ConUS is free.

1. Konica Autoreflex T3 (black) - $45
In working condition with some brassing except that I don't have batteries to test the meter. Comes with body cap.

2. Konica Autoreflex T3N (Silver) - $100
In excellent condition. Seems having been CLA'd by Greg Weber and the back cover is not the original (no film cardboard holder). It has also been converted to use 1.5 volt batteries. No body cap, sorry.

3. Konica Autoreflex FS-1 (Black) - $45
In good condition except that the film release button is missing (see picture), but you can still use a pin to press the film release button to rewind film. It takes 4 AA batteries. Comes with body cap.

4. Konica Hexanon AR 57mm f/1.2 EE lens (Silver) - $450
In good condition. Focusing is smooth but not damped. Aperture is snappy and free of oil. Glass is free of scratch. A little bit internal dust. This is the first version of Konica Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 lenses. Comes with generic front cap and Konica rear cap.

5. Konica Hexanon AR 28mm f/3.5 EE lens (Black) - $35
In good condition. Focusing is smooth but not damped. Aperture is snappy and free of oil. Glass is free of scratch. Some internal dust. The version has 7 elements in 7 groups and the smallest aperture is f/16. Comes with Konica lens hood and generic metal screw-in front cap. No rear cap, sorry.

6. Sigma Filtermatic Multi-coated 28mm f/2.8 lens (Konica AR mount) - $100
In excellent condition. Focusing is smooth and damped. Aperture is snappy and free of oil. Glass is free of scratch. A little bit internal dust. It has built-in filters (L-1A, 80A, Yellow, Orange). Front thread is 62mm. Comes with Sigma front and rear caps, lens hood, and case.

7. Tamron 85-210mm f/4.5 Macro Multi-coated lens (Konica AR mount) - $20
In good condition. Focusing is smooth and damped. Aperture is snappy and free of oil. Glass is free of scratch. A little bit internal dust. It has built-in lens hood. Comes with Tamron front cap, generic rear cap, and case.

8. Tamron Multi-coated Auto Tele Converter 2X (Konica AR mount) - $30
In excellent condition. Glass if free of scratch and dust. Comes with generic front and rear caps and case.

Please send PM if interested. Thanks!!

Ting-Li Lin

6. Sigma Filtermatic Multi-coated 28mm f/2.8 lens (Konica AR mount)

7. Tamron 85-210mm f/4.5 Macro Multi-coated lens (Konica AR mount)

8. Tamron Multi-coated Auto Tele Converter 2X (Konica AR mount)

Ting-Li Lin

Offers are welcome!

Would consider a trade for Konica Macro-Hexanon AR 55mm f/3.5 AE lens with 1:1 adapter, caps and case. Would also consider a trade for Konica Hexanon AR 200mm f/3.5 AE lens with both caps. Thanks!

Last edited: