The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS :: Fuji X100, LH-X100, Thumbs Up EP-5S and more

C

chopstxxx

Hey Everyone,

I am selling a very lightly used Fuji X100 camera. You know what it is so I won't bore you with the specs. The camera is in excellent condition and has barely been used. There are some extremely light scratches on the LCD screen that can only be seen when the screen is off and at a certain angles. They're very very minor but I don't want there to be any surprises. There is also a spec of dust in the viewfinder, but it is completely unnoticeable when in use.

The camera comes with all of the original accesories, manuals, software, and boxes as well as the following extras:

Genuine Fuji LH-X100 lens hood and adapter ring
Thumbs Up EP-5S grip designed for the Fuji X100
Gordy Wrist Strap in black with red wrapping
Sandisk Extreme III 8GB SDHC Card w/USB reader
LensPen

I am only interested in selling this as a package. My asking price for everything is $1400 shipped within the CONUS. I accept paypal (+3%) or money order. Cash is also fine if anyone is in Los Angeles and wants to do a pickup.

Thanks for looking.

Jason