The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mamiya RB67 6x8 Power Back 120/220

fmphoto

This back is in very good condition and was only used lightly in studio. Sold the RB67 a few years ago, but buyer couldn't afford the 6x8 as well, so now I am selling it, forgot about it until I was moving some stuff lately. €200 OBO. Shipping at your cost. Don't do Paypal, too expensive but can take MasterCard/Visa/Laser/etc. Location, Ireland.

fmphoto

Will this back work on an RZ Pro-IID?

-Marc
Hi Marc. If a 6x7 RB back works on RZ then this should, and from my recollection I think you can use RB backs, might need an adapter plate though? Not sure of that. Haven't got a camera now to try it on as I am Hassey V and Nikon.
Frank.

Oren Grad

Will this back work on an RZ Pro-IID?
Q. Will my RB lenses and backs work on an RZ?

A. The lenses will, but there will be no AE metering possible. There once was a device called the "G Adapter" that permitted RB backs to attach to the RZ, but it has been unavailable for many years.

http://www.mamiya-usa.com/customer-service-faq-rb67-pro-sd.html

I think that applies as far as physically mounting the back. Dunno whether there would be a problem with image cutoff, though.