The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Hasselblad 503CW Kit

segedi

I've not been using this kit as much as my 35mm rangefinders and am considering selling it. I have a 6x7 and 6x4.5 system as well, so the 6x6 is really odd man out.

Kit includes:
Hasselblad 503CW Chrome
Hasselblad CF 80mm lens (CLA'd by David Odess this summer, new shutter spring put in as well)
Hasselblad CF 150mm lens
HASSELBLAD Extension tube 8
HASSELBLAD Extension tube 16
Hasselblad PME45 AE prism/finder
A12 Chrome back (matching, new only 2 rolls through it)
A24 Chrome back (matching)
A12 Black back (matching)
Hasselblad CW Winder/Grip with remote
Hasselblad acute matte D screen
Markins Hasselblad Plate P60H1 (Arca style qr plate.)
Bay 60 Filter Adapter 72mm for Hasselblad Lens (two)
Hasselblad acute matte D grid split screen
Hasselblad B60 hood for 150mm
Pearstone HASSELBLAD 60/80 LENS HOOD

$5000 and I will include a Kata R-103 backpack. Photos provided if serious.

Any takers or others who think I'm nuts and think I should keep it?

Double Negative

Not Available
I have more or less the same setup (plus the 50/FLE and CFV16), even a Mamiya 7II (though no 6x4.5). Personally, I'd say keep it - but if you're not using it...

And do let us know if you decide to part out the kit. ;)

segedi

If I had the 50mm or the 40mm CFE IF (one can dream) and a digital back, I'd be more inclined to keep it. Have been using the Mamiya RZ67 more as well as a Bronica RF645, so I have medium format pretty covered. But, the Hasselblad is more portable than the Mamiya... deliberations...

segedi

Have received some interest on individual items. Right now looking to sell as a complete kit. Will update if this changes. Thanks!