The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7 ll

MikalWGrass

FS: Black Mamiya 7 ll, with 65/4.0, panorama adapter (think I have most of the pieces), Polaroid back, and a couple of packets of Fuji film for the Polaroid back, and a neutral density filter for lens. The lens cap is a 3rd party lens cap, I cannot find the rear lens cap, and the sunshade is a 3rd party rubber sunshade.

Lens is perfectly clean: I have only one lens for the camera so the lens has been on the camera for the last 8 or 9 years. I bought the camera used from another member of this forum eons ago. The forum member also photographed my wedding almost 8 years ago.

Looking for $1,500.00 for the package, however, I will take all reasonable offers, or will trade the package for a Leica R 50/1.4 E55 (I am not foolish enough to think that my gear is worth a Leica R 50/1.4 E60).

Private email is [email protected]