The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Profoto Compact R Mono Heads

fotografz

Looking for very clean, more lightly used Profoto Compact R Mono-Lights in 600w/s (will consider 300Rs also).

I am NOT interested in switching my Pocket Wizard triggered studio system over to the new Profoto AIR ... and I'm not a fan of the new D1 designs that require all sorts of expensive do-dads to bring them up to the performance levels of my Compacts when used in my Mola dishes or Profoto softboxes ... or even umbrellas for that matter.

If you were looking to move to the new stuff and have Compacts to unload ... I'm your man.

You can PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP (I have a slew of assignments over the next few weeks, so be patient).

Marc

gogopix

Subscriber
i have a travel pair I dont use . two R heads, 600's with the case stands and bag and umbrelas
let me know

Victor

S

Shelby Lewis

Victor... if Marc ends up not needing these, send me a note. I'm interested.
Shelby