The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M and Zeiss Haasey lenses

gogopix

Subscriber
Well, after the first round, I have some lenses left to sell.

I will post images soon, but range is from NIB to excellent + (as many know, I only bought the best)

Hasselblad 250mm Superachromat $3200
Hasselblad 500mm $2200
Hasselblad 180mm Boxed $1600
Hasselblad 2x Mutar boxed $1000 ($2900 for 500 and mutar)
Hasselblad F 50/2.8 $800

all have caps and cases, some boxed

Leica 90mm 2.0 Apo ASPH $3900
Leica 28mm 2.0 case boxed $3200
Leica 135mm Apo telyt $3500

Also I have a 21mm 2.8 Contax with the adapter with range marking for Leica M $2500.

For Leica M, Also a NIB Zeiss 15mm 2.8 with ceneter filter: $3400.

Let me know

Regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Hope I don't get dinged for a less-than-a-day bump, but here are some images. (I did get 6 messages, so this isnt a bump just trying to get images to all)

the 28/2 is boxed really nice shape hood etc.
, 90mm 2 is R lens and price is 3300. LNIB

15mm zeis is NIB, really

Victor

thrice

Are you selling a Hasselblad C 30mm Fisheye? You posted a picture of one but don't mention the lens in your text :)

gogopix

Subscriber
sorry internet down and busy, and mixing lenses.

Yes I am selling the C 30mm fisheye.I bough to test vs the Hartblei (the good one, not arsenal :) ) never had a reason. Interested? Nice shape, Has original hassey hard case
I don't think I ever used it (on my contax that is)

regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
fo rthose who have expressed interest in teh 250mm it has one mark. I bought because the glass was so good, from KEH a few years back. When you uas a lens the glass counts.
Anyway here's a pix of the place where it seems paint wore off or was rubbed by something. Not dented,
otherwise, even the aperture and focus rings show little use.
comes with hard and soft Hassey case (the hard for the hood that comes with)
Those interested let me know as the list is growing but I did not want to sell before you could see this

Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
ok
for those interested in teh 28mm/2, here are pix.
nice lens, bought from Dale Labs. I think it was a factory refurb. Actually, the hood was loose and Leica replaced, I think withing the last year.
anyway as I had several interested, I decided to post rather than send emails
Comes with box, case and caps and hood.
Victor