The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D60 outfit

zincman

Nikon D60 with 5800 shutter actuation's. I do not think it has a single mark on the body, some very light marks on LCD which are not visible with screen on. Performs perfectly, no issues at all. Lens is a Nikkor 18-105mm f3.5-5.6 DX ED with cap and hood. Glass is without defect and performs as it should. It also has an aftermarket grip which holds up to 3 batteries, I have two included with the camera. I do not have the original box but will ship in a Nikon box with aftermarket manual, cd, strap. Looking for $480 plus shipping, I will send pics on request.
Thanks

zincman

Most if not all are with kit lens 18-55, mine has the 18-105, the lens sells for $200-300 by itself......