The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony NEX-3 + Fujian/Fotasy 35mm f/1.7 = $249

madmaxmedia

Hi all,

I have a Silver Sony NEX-3, Fujian/Fotasy 35mm f1.7, c-mount adapter, original battery, Tamrac 5694 bag (not the pictured Sony bag), 4GB SDHC card, extra 3rd party battery, 3rd party charger, software CD, USB cable for sale. The Sony CD is a backup copy but otherwise the same. No flash included. I'll also included the pictured lanyard, which I think is a better fit for this combo than a neck strap.

The NEX is overall in very good condition. There are some coating scuff marks on the rear display, but mostly on the sides, off the actual LCD screen. There are some scratches on the bottom from a tripod, but other than that the camera looks great and works perfectly.

The lens is pretty well-known (Rawfa has posted some great photos!), it is nice and contrasty in the middle but has lots of field curvature. There's also a nice article with photos here:
http://www.seriouscompacts.com/f41/bang-buck-sony-nex-3-fotasy-35mm-f-1-7-a-3294/

Here's the info on the Tamrac 5694. It's a nice dark gray padded bag that is a good fit for the NEX-3 with the 35mm lens attached:
http://www.tamrac.com/5694.htm

$249 + shipping, give yourself a 3% discount if you want to use PP gift. Shipping should be around $8 in the USA for Priority with delivery confirmation. Overseas will be First Class or Priority at buyer's choice (Priority includes tracking to most countries.)

madmaxmedia

Price drop to $229, minus the the Tamrac case (everything else is included, but I could use the case.)

This is a nice deal for a great APS-C conpact in nice condition.